By providing better and safer houses for poor people Starfish contributes to a healthier life and gives Cambodians the means to become independent and self sufficient. A safe and secure living environment is key when enabling people to focus on their daily lives and future rather than worrying about losing their homes and possessions. A healthy indoor environment is also crucial in securing children’s health and protecting them from various respiratory diseases as well as other infections.
By contributing to safe and airy homes, Starfish improves people’s health and gives them an opportunity to become financially self sufficient.
What we do:
- Raise standards of living for poor people in the community.
- Support the poor and most vulnerable households.
- Assist in housing crises.
- Find temporary solutions for families that have lost their homes.
- Contribute towards building better, suitable houses for disabled people.